Are you great at agile development in an innovative online solutions environment? Then we would enjoy having you on board the Financial Planning IT team
Nordea Financial Planning is part of the Wealth Management organisation in Nordea and the business is growing fast. The financial sector is undergoing significant change and online banking is central to this change. You can be a part of this exiting journey by joining the team as our next highly skilled Scrum Master / Agile Coach.
Financial Planning IT supports the transformation to digital banking by building front-running solutions, both for advisors working in Nordea’s branch offices, and for Nordea customers online and on mobile devices.
As a Scrum Master/Agile Coach you will be responsible for initially 1-2 scrum teams that focus on developing state-of-the-art online solutions, while working closely together with highly engaged business units. As an agile coach you will also play an important role in transforming our culture to a scaled agile way of working.
You have a natural transformational drive and truly enjoy working in teams and across units. Your responsibilities will include coaching and helping teams ensuring agility in high performing teams.
We value your personal skills, and you should be able to recognize yourself as a person with most of the following values and abilities:
- Servant Leader – You must able to garner respect from your team and you are willing to work hands-on to get the job done
· Communicative and Social – You are able to communicate well and easily with teams
- Facilitative – You must be able to lead and demonstrate value-adding principles to a team
- Assertive – You are able to ensure that agile concepts and principles are adhered to, thus being a voice of reason and authority and making tough calls
- Situationally Aware – You are the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
- Enthusiastic – You are highly energetic
- Continuous Improvement – You continually seek to grow your craft, learning new tools and techniques to manage yourself and teams
- Conflict Resolving – You are able to facilitate discussion and alternatives or different approaches
- Attitude of Empowerment – You have the ability to lead a team to self-organization
- Attitude of Transparency – You have a desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business in terms of development and grow business trust
You know your agile methods and you are excellent at them.
Experience working with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) development is a big plus.
Preferably you have a master’s degree and you are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- An exciting and fast moving technical environment
- A great opportunity to work internationally and increase your technical and project skills
- The best colleagues and a fun and informal environment
As soon as possible
The recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with Brinch & Partners. Please contact Lene Nilsson at +45 2640 5240, if you have any questions about the position.
Please send your application and CV via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and note “11.501 – Scrum Master/Agile Coach” in the subject field.