Joachim Bybjerg Præstmark is employed at Brinch & Partners as a Research Consultant and Data Protection Officer, where he participates in the research process and is responsible for the initial contact with candidates. Joachim has a MSc in Organizational Innovation and Entrepreneurship from Copenhagen Business School, with core competencies within business development and strategy. Joachim has a bachelor degree from the University of Southern Denmark and Columbia University.
Joachim is a member of the talent network NovaPro.
– Business/Strategy Development Managers
– Quality Managers/Engineers
– Head of IT Departments (Solution Development, HR Program, ERP Roll Out etc.)
– IT/Tech/PLM Project Managers
– Senior BI Consultants
– Enterprise/Partner Sales Directors
– Sales Executives/Managers
– Internal position within Brinch & Partners